We are going to see how to use WordPress. WordPress is an open source content management system. using WordPress user can easily customize the content that is text and images and many other thinks from admin panel.In this WordPress tutorial I will show you the uses of WordPress admin panel ,will show you step by step Theme development process from the starting, also will show how to develop WordPress widget and also will show the process of development of WordPress plugin with short code.
Audience Of WordPress :
For work on WordPress Admin an user need to learn basic html and css and knowledge on admin panel and plugin and widgets .
And For making a theme from the starting an user need to know the knowledge of WordPress admin panel , plugin, widgets for handle and arrange the admin panel and needed the knowledge on html,css, javescript and php for developing the theme from starting.
Features of WordPress
- User Management − it allows to manage the user information as role(subscriber, contributor, author, editor or administrator), create , update or delete a user.
- Media Management − all the uploaded files is managed by media, The uploaded files can be delete update and changed the alt tag from here.
- Theme System − the theme allows modifying the site view and functionality. It includes images, stylesheet, template files and custom pages, site title and little descriptions etc.
- Extend with Plugins − There is many plugins by which functionality can be increased by installing a plugin.
- Search Engine Optimization − WP itself have many functions for seo like permalink settings.
- Multilingual − It allows translating the entire content into the language preferred by the user but admin have to write the posts and pages for perfections in that particulate language.
- Importers − It allows importing data in the form of posts. It imports custom files, comments, post pages and tags.
- It is an open source platform and available for free.
- CSS files can be modified from the admin panel as per users need.
- There are many plugins and templates available for free..
- It is very easy to edit the content as it uses html editor as a content editor.
- Media files can be uploaded easily and quickly and can be found in one place.
- There is many inbuilt seo tools.
- Easily customisation according to the users needs.
- It allows creating different roles for users based on users work as administrator, editor.
- Uses of sevaral plugins coses of havy runtime and loadtime.
- To change anything on theme lable needed php coading knoledge .
- All the software and plugin needs to keep update for security and compatibility.
In our next post we are going to show you the process of installation of WordPress .